суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

college picture wrestling




This has been quite the week for my writing. This makes twice that Iapos;ve written just before a big mid-term, except this time is way funnier. My breakfast option was an apple this morning and although thatapos;s good, I tend to need a little more, so I was up early and thought why not go to Lundapos;s (I try to shop there as little as possible) and get a little granola as a treat. I thought I should hurry so I went to the basement to get my bike (itapos;s an incredibly short walk too). It needed air in the tires, so I filled the rear and while I was filling the front, the hose sprung a leak and the pump is now useless. Luckily I have enough air pressure to ride and get a new pump, although this situation is unfortunate. So upon leaving the basement, which can only be accessed from outside, I realized that I had left my keys within, and of course Whitney is not home. I have not seen her in three days. It is also (I have switched tenses, but it just feels right this way) somewhere near 8:30 on a Saturday morning and I see no lights on. So Iapos;m not about to knock on someoneapos;s door to have them get out of bed and lend me a key/let me into the basement. So I get granola, and the woman gives me another bag to carry it in, and it was actually innocent, since my bag did have tiny holes in it, but I was bitchy and when she responded I said itapos;s not really a big deal. I should have been more polite. Back at home, I wait around and no one is up, so since I have no way of knowing what time it is, I should go to Smith and just wait until 10 for the exam. I arrive at 8:45. Of course I canapos;t lock my bike without my keys, so I have to bring the bike to the 4th floor and just wait. So thatapos;s what Iapos;m doing now. On the plus side, I just read a delightful email jointly written by Em and Eaouin. Actually, Iapos;m not annoyed at all (except that I have to buy a new air pump) and hopefully I will kick the mid-term in the baginas. Probably the other way around, though.

dance history modern, college picture wrestling, college picture volleyball, college picture student, college picture spelman.



Комментариев нет: