суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

david tao katrina guitar tab




What if I found out Iapos;m like, three years older than I actually am, or half-Russian rather than half-Korean? You know, something you thought was true but isnapos;t, and it shatters your freakinapos; world.

I think the best one is either finding out life is actually better after death and that what weapos;re doing now is considered being dead, or, that we donapos;t actually live on Earth but on a different planet altogether/that weapos;re aliens. Whoa yeah. That ought to kill this insufferable Fall Break boredom. I have no life, you know, so Iapos;m so fucking stupid bored.

Iapos;ve been listening to too much Mary Magdalen. All her songs are about addiction and are filled with rage and despair and insanity. The serious kind of insanity. The more a song creeps me out the more I like it. But I should really take a break from it, yeah.

You know, something thatapos;s been staring me in the face for a while that would kill my boredom but I havenapos;t done it for whatever reason, is install and play Portal. Incredible game, apparently, and itapos;s just sitting there collecting dust.

female personal pic, david tao katrina guitar tab, david tao katrina lyrics, david tao katrina mp3, david tao katrina tab.



Комментариев нет: